CDYNE Death Index API is a hosted, programmable Web Service that performs Deceased
Suppression by validating social security numbers against the Social Security Administration’s
Death Master File (DMF). Industries including the financial, insurance, security,
and medical businesses, as well as Federal, State, and Local governments will benefit
from integrating CDYNE Death Index API into their existing applications to verify
identity and prevent identity fraud in real time.
The Death Index API is one of four fraud prevention Web Services provided by CDYNE.
This service can be used in conjunction with
Phone Notify!, and
Postal Address Verification.
- Fraud prevention interest
- Legitimate business purpose pursuant to law, governmental rule, regulation, or fiduciary duty
- Verify identity and prevent identity fraud in real time (Deceased Suppression)
- Given a Social Security number, CDYNE Death Index will return confirmation of details
- Weekly updates are done automatically and come direct from the United States Social Security Administration
with your website, database, or system using SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
or REST (Representational State Transfer) protocols
- No expired transactions – CDYNE Web Services are post-pay*
- No need to maintain and update a large database
SECURITY AND AVAILABILITY
- 100% Service Level
- Fully redundant with location fail-over
- HTTPS protocol encrypts transactions sent to and from CDYNE Web Services
- CDYNE's data centers are engineered with multiple levels of security, uninterruptible
power supplies (UPS), redundant HVAC systems, and fire suppression, as well as 24
X 7 monitoring and management
for all CDYNE Web Services is based off a set monthly maintenance fee and a per-transaction fee. The Death Index Web Service requires a contract and a $100 set up fee. Contact Customer Support at 1-800-984-3710 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.