is an international postal address verification API which validates and standardizes
addresses for over 240 countries. Businesses can ensure data quality for their international
customer base and gain global customer contact information efficiently at point
There is no prior knowledge of international address formats required.
takes the guesswork out of the many international address formats and foreign characters
that exist worldwide.
PAV, a CASS Certified™
API which verifies U.S. and Canadian addresses.
- Deliver to the right address, the first time
- Coverage for over 240
- Supports nine writing systems
- Returns the required address format for each supported country
- Accepts a partial address and return a complete and verified address
- Increase ROI
- ROI: Reach customers the first time and improve the results of global mail
- Cost: Reduce the cost of undeliverable mail and postal returns
- Data Management: Standardize address data and reduce non-deliverable addresses
- Post Pay Billing: Pay only for transactions used – no upfront bulk transaction
- Test for Free: Fully functional trial keys are available here
- Contact CDYNE at 1-800-984-3710, inquire or
initiate a chat for details
SECURITY AND AVAILABILITY
- Integrates with
your website, database, or system using SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) or
REST (Representational State Transfer) protocols
- Supports JSON notation
- Test Postal Address Verification International for free by requesting a trial license
key by calling 1-800-984-3710, inquire or initiate a chat
- 100% Service Level Agreement
- Fully redundant with location fail-over
- HTTPS protocol encrypts transactions sent to and from CDYNE Web Services
- CDYNE's data centers are engineered with multiple levels of security, uninterruptible
power supplies (UPS), redundant HVAC systems, and fire suppression, as well as 24
X 7 monitoring and management
No contracts, no startup fees, and no cancellation charges.
CDYNE Web Services are post-pay, which means you only pay for what you use. No overage
fees and no expiring transactions.
transactions used during cycle
cost of each transaction
|1,000 or fewer transactions
|500,001 or more transactions